Coritiba vs Criciuma – Brasil Serie A
Coritiba vs Criciuma will be hard for the home team. Midfielder Elder scored one of the best goals in the league in 46′ and gave the victory over Atletico Paranaense. They were not better but they celebrated a great result in a match in which they were more time in danger rather than they threatened.
This was huge score and psychological boost for Marquinhos Santos’s team , which won after three consecutive defeats, but remain in the last position.
In one of the year’s best performances, they managed to celebrate a very valuable victory. Preceded in 6′, got drawn in 13′ by Atletico Mineiro, but regained the lead in 19′. The final 3-1 enrolled in 61′, in a match in which the opponent has complaints from arbitration.
First win after four games and a deep breath Gilmar Dal Pozzo’s team, in the battle to avoid relegation.
• Over 2.5 goals: 3 of the last 5 Serie A games of Coritiba
• Under 2.5 goals: 3 of the last 5 Serie A games of Criciuma
• Over 2,5 goals: 3 of the last 5 home Serie A games of Coritiba
• Under 2,5 goals: 4 of the last 5 away Serie A games of Criciuma
• Over 2,5 goals: 3 of the last 5 meetings of the teams (all games)
• Coritiba can’t beat against Criciuma since 3 Serie A games