RJ Botafogo vs Palmeiras Analysis
Botafogo Brazil news
Botafogo vs Palmeiras will be a difficult match for the home side. The three-day crisis ended with a defeat in El Salvador by Vitoria. Botafogo were down due to a silly penalty in 52′. Equalized after a mistake of the opponent’s defense in 68′, but in 74′ they conceded a second goal, losing the match fairly.
Meanwhile, this was the second consecutive defeat for the “fogao”, who fell in the penultimate position, paying the many out-field problems.
Palmeiras FC news:
Valdivia was in the lineup, as he made in the appeal on the day of the match, Palmeiras found themselves losing in 41′ to Chapecoense. In the second half they were excellent and scored four goals from 50′ to 70′. The opponent reduced in 92′.
Therefore, they take advantage of their home in the last games. A development that took them out of the hot zone, however the defensive weaknesses are more noticeable than ever.
Botafogo vs Palmeiras will be a difficult match.
• Over 2,5 goals: 3 of the last 5 Serie A games of Botafogo
• Under 2,5 goals: 3 of the last 5 home Serie A games of Botafogo
• Over 2,5 goals: 4 of the last 5 Serie A games of Palmeiras
• Over 2,5 goals: 4 of the last 5 away Serie A games of Palmeiras
• Over 2,5 goals: 3 of the last 5 meetings of the opponents (all games)