Many people think they are betting correctly but at the end of the month their online account is empty. We don’t have to keep losing money to prove to ourselves – and to those around us – that we are good betting players. Just take the 8 steps for successful betting that may not make you rich, but they will definitely improve your betting class. They will also make an action plan that will put your money at less risk.
- Specialization: Find the sport, league or even team you specialize in and you will be really good at your predictions. Starting with one sport, one league and one team, you will soon be adding a second team, a group of teams, a second league and maybe at the end you will know and watch 10 teams from 3 leagues in 2 sports. As long as everyone’s time is allowed to integrate betting into their day-to-day life, this specialization will surely bring you results. Therefore, you will avoid most mistakes you would do if you were betting blindly, simply because “everyone on the internet today is in favor of this team.” Stay loyal to what you know for yourself.
- Capital: Separate some of your money. This will be your capital you will use. Consider you have no more money, if your capital runs out, you will stop betting! Scary, right? This is the only way to appreciate the power of your money and not end up making many deposits each month.
- Excel Recording: Prepare an Excel spreadsheet where you will input all your bets. This record will help you identify weaknesses and points where you are really good at predicting your bets. Don’t leave it for the end of the week or month. If you do not start well, bad psychology will not allow you to record any bets in Excel. Before you bet the first euro, enter your bet on the first line of Excel.
- Probability calculation: The day of your new betting life has arrived where you will be betting for the first time. The enthusiasm for a new start is obvious and you are very focused. Try to resist this excitement that can lead you to fast movements. Before you even look at the odds, decide what your chances are for the matches you are interested in. If you’ve ended up playing two home wins for example and a draw between the 40 matches of the day, calculate the probability of these bets to be verified. 30, 40, 50%; Calculate!
- Odds: Many hated money, none of them hated Value Bet! For you there are only the bets where you ended up in step 4. You will not look at the rest of the matches, as according to step 1 you do not know enough about them! After calculating the probabilities, divide the unit by each probability. For a 50% probability, divide 1 / 0.50 and the quotient will be 2.0. This is the lowest odd that is good enough for you to bet at this match.
- Finding high odds: Frequent visit to Odds Comparison Sites should be a daily occupation. As we look for offers for our markets, discounts and the cheapest prices in our daily lives, so that has to be done before betting. This time we are interested in the greater odds, since the higher the odd, the greater our long-term profit. After a while you will find out which companies offer relatively high odds. You will also find yourselves having accounts in several bookmakers and betting exchanges. Of course odds are not the only criterion for choosing a betting company.
- Flat Betting: In every bet you know from the beginning how much you will bet: 1% of your initial capital, the one you set in step 3! There is no question how much you risk in each bet. You do not hesitate, you have calculated the probability (4) and calculated the value-for-money (5). Also, you have found the bookmaker with the highest value-for-money (6). You must not leave psychology to have any affect on you. The 3 previous steps if you do them confidently, betting is a simple process: Bet, 1% of capital.
- Return to step 3, where you record the results of your matches and the course of your bets.
If you follow these 8 Steps for successful betting, you will surely learn to bet better than you used to. Daily analysis of the results is not necessary as it will make you tired and will not make sense. You will be able to come up with useful conclusions for your system after 200 or even 500 bets. Therefore, it is advisable to evaluate the performance of the system. The larger the sample, the better.