Before you email us for help, feel free to browse through our FAQs below. We provide clear and complete answers to commonly asked questions and queries, compiled from members and visitors. Usually we respond in less than 24 hours.
If you cannot find the answers you require below, click here to contact us.
- How many free tips do I get if your tips lose or draw?
Due to our very low prices we cannot offer any replacement tips.
- How do I receive the tips?
All tips are sent straight to you by email.
- How do I know if the email is from you?
Our tips are sent from tips[at]tipforwin.com. This is a solid proof that tips are 100% genuine. Beware of those scammers claiming to be pros!
- What is the range of odds you recommend on your tips?
Our tips are sent based on the aggregated odds from at least 5 big bookmakers, to make sure the odds are indeed available for all our members to place their bets securely. Minimum odds 1.80 and above for better returns!
- I don’t have a credit card. What other ways of payment do you have?
To provide more payment choices for our members worldwide, we would gladly accept any kind of payments, as long as it can be verified. Please contact us for more information.
- Do you have long term membership, weekly or monthly?
If you check our services you will see that we have a 10, 20 and 30 tips offer.
- Can I request for free trial tips?
To ensure all our paying members are treated with respect, we do not provide any free trial tips. 99% of those who request for free trial tips do not have the intentions to purchase tips. So we rather take good care of those who appreciate our services!
- Are your tips history genuine?
If you do not think our tips history are genuine, please look for another tipster. No amount of explanation will satisfy your curiosity. The final decision is your’s!